Legal Services in Wappingers Falls, NY
When you need family law services, elder law counsel, personal injury representation or more, choose the team at SDG Law. We’re among New York’s top choices for representation in a wide variety of cases. Our team has worked with numerous clients over the years seeking counsel in many areas. Below, you can find a brief overview of our practice areas:
- Banking & Secured Lending: Allow our team to represent you, whether you’re a borrower or lender.
- Business Law: We’re Wappingers Falls go-to for business law resources. Our team can help with operating agreements, business formation, financing, and more.
- Commercial Real Estate: Is it time to buy a new property for your business? We can take care of every detail.
- Criminal Law: If you’re facing charges concerning driving under the influence, drugs, or financial crimes, consult with our team.
- Family Law: Whether you’re dealing with divorce, paternity disputes, or domestic violence concerns, we can help.
- Liquor License: Do you need a New York liquor license? We’ll help you navigate the complex process of obtaining one.
- Litigation: If you must appear in court, our team is here to provide much-needed representation.
- Municipal Law: Our team can help you navigate New York laws pertaining to zoning, land use, and more.
- Personal Injury Law: Our team is here to help you get the compensation you need after an accident.
- Property Tax Assessments: Are you spending too much on property taxes? At a consultation with our team, we can discuss ways to reduce your real estate taxes.
- Residential Real Estate: We can help you buy a new home or sell your current property.
- Special Needs Planning: If you the legal guardian of someone with special needs, we can help you set up a trust to protect their assets.
- Wills, Estates, & Elder Law: Our lawyers are here to help you draft an air-tight will and plan for your retirement.
Reach Out to Our Legal Team Today
Don’t wait to request legal counsel. The team at SDG Law would be happy to schedule a consultation with you to learn more about your circumstances and consider the best course of action. Our offices offer both in-person meetings and virtual consultations. To get started, contact us via phone, email, or our convenient form below.