E-notarization Is Available.
- March 25, 2020
Do you need something notarized but are unable to have it done given the current situation? Contact us if you have any questions or are in need of a Notary.
- Access via video conferencing for direct, live interaction with you and the Notary.
- Have your valid photo ID available to show the Notary.
- You must affirmatively state they you are present in the State of New York.
- You must sign, and, on the same day, email or fax a copy to the Notary.
- The Notary will then notarize the emailed or faxed copy and send it back to the person who submitted it.
- Should you need a fully executed original, please send the original and the e-notarized documents to the Notary within 30 days and the Notary can notarize using the e-notarization date.