- This event has passed.
Making your (or your Parents’) golden years are golden.
October 29, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Making Your (or your Parents’) Golden Years Are Golden
As parents age, children take on more responsibility and decision making. There are many tools available to protect assets as we age. Whether it be taxes, long term care expenses, family disagreement, a property related issue or special needs, the sooner you begin to plan, the better. You can be protected at the current time but should be aware of the five-year look-back rule.
- Proper estate planning documents
- Mistakes commonly made in improperly planned estates
- Protect family assets for generations to come
- Selecting an assisted living facility
- Difference between Skilled Nursing Facility and Long-term care
- Financial payments
- Helping your loved one to adapt
- Stephen E. Diamond, Attorney, SDG Law
- Elaine Zambrano, Business Administrator, The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Samantha Cerbone, Director of Admissions, The Pines at Poughkeepsie Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation