- This event has passed.
Home Buying 101—Professional Advice for Novice Homebuyers
April 4, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Home Buying 101—Professional Advice for the Novice Homebuyers
Are you looking at purchasing a new home in the foreseeable future? Whether it is your first time buying, or you have been out of the market for decades and looking for your retirement home, you won’t want to miss this interactive panel discussion. Get a 360-degree perspective on the entire home buying process with panelists that include Jessica J. Glass, a Real Estate attorney at SDG Law, as well as a loan officer, a financial planner, an insurance agent and a real estate agent. The panelists will be sharing insights, answering questions and myth-busting some of the most common real estate myths! This event is free to attend.
- Angela Lanuto, Real Estate Agent, Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty.
- Karen Blase, Financial Adviser, Wealth Advisory Group LLC
- John Deforest, Account Executive, RSS Agency, Inc.
- Jessica J. Glass, Attorney, SDG Law
- Matthew LaSpada, Mortgage Loan Originator, Residential Home Funding Corp.
Sponsored by: PuroClean
Interested in attending? Visit the event site here.
- April 4, 2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- home buying in the hudson valley
- Coldwell Banker Village Green Realty
6423 Montgomery St #3
Rhinebeck, new york 12572