- November 20, 2017
How do I know if it’s a good time to get divorced? This is a big decision and only you can really know the answer. Here are some helpful tips.
- Your needs aren’t being met by your spouse.
- You can say you are happier and better off alone
- You are in an abusive relationship
- You are only staying together for the kids
- You are only staying together because you think it is better than being alone
- You have gone through counseling and you still haven’t found a way to come together
- You no longer trust your spouse
- You no longer have respect for your spouse
- You are worried about what others will think
- You are involved with someone else physically or emotionally
- You think your collective income is the only reason you should stay together
- You are waiting for the holidays to be over or the seasons to change
If you have questions about divorce or need an attorney, Contact Stenger, Diamond & Glass, LLP today. We have two convenient Dutchess County, NY office locations in Poughkeepsie and Wappingers Falls, NY.