- November 20, 2017
After you have contacted 911 and filed an accident report with the police, you should speak with a doctor. After that, you should contact a personal injury attorney. It’s that simple. For more information about what to do if you’ve been injured in a car accident, check out these additional resources:
More frequently asked questions about car accidents:
- I was injured in an accident; what should I do?
- I was injured in a car accident and it was not my fault; who will pay my medical bills?
- I was in a car accident; who will pay the repair costs?
- Can I Still Recover Compensation If I Wasn’t Wearing a Seatbelt?
- How long does a personal injury case take?
- If I’ve already worked with my insurance company, can you still help me?
- What does an insurance company consider when making a settlement offer?